Sunday, April 1, 2012

The International Pizza Expo

The 2012 Expo is in the record books and man it was a awesome expo! I met so many cool people and made some great new friends. My brutha Billy Manzo and I had some great time to talk about the future of Chefs Feeding Kids the Non Profit that he formed and that I am a Director of, also got to N9 Steak house with Billy's long time friend and Chef de Cuisine Barry Dakake and had a awesome dinner with another great Chef Leo Spizziri.

Up early every day for Seminars and Live food demos and also the run around and say hi to everyone I have not seen for a year! Pizza Today does everything right, this expo is one of the best, you cannot miss next year and I will see you there.

BEER BATTER so here is my video LOL not the best but hey check it out, and use the recipe cause it is great and while you are here make sure you "join it" ok? i need the followers :)

Enjoy the video

Chef Glenn


No comments:

Post a Comment